• Must it be a new story?
Not necessarily, the story may be timeless, even if it refers to a person,
not necessarily have to be currently working in the winery.
• Are there a limited number of anecdotes to participate?
No, each winery can send the number of stories it deems necessary.
• If I have an extensive story, can it be continued?
Yes, but each part or chapter of the story must be understood individually.
• There are anecdotes in a language containing 150 words and its
translation exceeds this number. What do you consider?
If the translated text exceeds the limit, we will provide for a 10-word
• Are the “like” also added to the posting of the story’s entry on the
Yes, all of them, and they are also routed to a single counter.
• If a twitt the anecdote from the My Wine Story website, does that count like a vote?
No account only for the “like” Facebook. The others are used for the dissemination of each story.